Cider Head Loyalty Card
1. You can obtain a Cider Head Loyalty card free of charge by downloading ‘The Stable’ App. Your card is issued by, and remains the property of The Stable. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating bars.
2. Cider Head Rewards are only open to use by people who are aged 18 and over. You may be asked to provide identification to prove you are aged 18 or over.
3. Only one Cider Head Loyalty card can be registered per email address and only one card is permitted per person.
4. You can use your Cider Head Loyalty card at any participating Stable bar. This does not include pop ups, festivals or any other event.
5. To register a Cider Head Loyalty card, you must fill in all the necessary details during registration on the app. To do so, you will need to provide a valid email address. Permissions regarding marketing messaging follow the same terms as above.
6. One Slice is earned for every £7 spent. Slices expire a year after being earned. This is only valid against food and drink purchases, and not against merchandise or transactions on the online shop. Please ask a manager if you have any questions about how the programme works.
7. Cider Head Loyalty cardholders can earn Slices against takeout orders, but can not through takeaway orders via Deliveroo or any other third-party delivery service. For takeout phone orders, you need to provide your Cider Head Loyalty card number on the phone, and your card must be presented in person when you pay.
8. You must present your Cider Head Loyalty card to redeem rewards. The Birthday offer is only available to the bearer of this promotion. Strictly one offer per person per year. You can choose from a bottle of ‘fine cider’ or ‘prosecco’. The cost of the drink will be removed from your bill. The offer is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. Offer is valid for 7 days before and after your birthday. The Stable reserves the right to retract the offer at any time.
9. For all rewards, you must provide your Cider Head Loyalty card either before or when paying for the bill. Points won’t be added retrospectively for previous purchases.
10. When you redeem a reward, the amount required to reach that level of reward will be automatically removed from your Cider Head Loyalty card.
11. No cash alternative will be offered for any of the rewards. Slices cannot be exchanged or merged from one card to another and your points cannot be shared with other people.
12. All rewards are subject to change, and can be changed or revoked by the Promoter at any time with no warning required.
13. We reserve the right to correct or amend the number of Slices in your account if we deem there to be foul play. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please contact us on [email protected]
14. For you to qualify as a real cider head you must visit the stable 50 times in one year. A visit is defined by a minimum spend of £7 per visit
15. On registering for the app you opt into email marketing